This area is going to be clarified in more detail
It is assumed that, as a serious FileMaker developer, you are using FileMaker Pro Advanced with access to custom functions and other advanced features. Taking full advantage of FileMaker requires this investment.
- www.ibm.com PHP OO Article This is a good read about PHP OO Good habits
- Encapsulate your code - having to change things in many places is a pain
- Write highly cohesive code by using strongly named grouping patterns - reuse is the goal
- Make it DRY - If you see it appear a second time then make it so it will only have to be changed in one place
- No tight coupling
- Handle all possible errors